Location: Wallingford, CT
Year Completed: 2021
The customer contacted us after an electrical fire that started in her basement. She was in shock and needed personal assistance dealing with this harsh situation. She had lived in this house with her late husband and her son. Since she had lived in the home for nearly 50 years, there was a lot of personal property that had to be packed, labeled and thoroughly cleaned. Once we assessed what parts of the home could be salvaged, we got to work.
ConnReno preformed a complete interior gut of the home down to the studs, the home was completely rebuild and of course special touches we’re added to make the homeowner happy.